Returning and Transfer Students

“Broward College Ecuador was amazing; their guidance though my transfer process was key to identify what the best university was for me and my career.”

Fiorella Ordoñez, Savannah College of Art & Design (Transferred 2014)

Returning and Transfer Students:

Returning students who have not attended BC-E for two or more semesters must submit a Re-Entry Application to update personal information. If the returning student has attended another institution in the interim period, an official transcript must be submitted from that college or university with the Re-Entry Application. The applicant must be in good academic standing at the last college attended at the time of re-entry. There is no fee for the Re-Entry Application.

Transfer Students:

Transfer Students are students who have previously attended another college or university and wish to continue their education at BC-E. Transfer students must provide transcripts from all previously attended colleges or universities. Students with transcripts from a university outside the United States must submit their transcripts with a commercial evaluation and translation in English. Broward College uses Josef Silny & Associates, Inc. in Miami. Check for information and talk to the admissions officer at BC-E.

Summer/Transient Students:

Students who are planning on attending Broward College Ecuador for the summer bimesters must first get approval from their current institution in order to do so. Ask your advisor to either fill out an official Transfer Credit Approval Form (from your current institution) or to send an email to Edher Otoya ( stating that you were approved to do this.

Latest news

  • Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.


Only at BC-E students can join the Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society and enjoy the wide range of benefits. Thousands of scholarships are offered directly to PTK members in the U.S.