- New Students
- Returning and Transfer Students
- Admission Costs & Documents
- Placement Exams
- 2017 Bimester Schedule
“I love the classes, the teachers and the environment. Also, the majority of my IB credits were accepted at Broward! I will never regret having been in Broward!”
Arianna Santamaria, current Broward College Ecuador student
BC-E/BC offers students the opportunity to pursue the beginning years of a U.S. college education in Ecuador. Admission is guaranteed to all students who have earned a standard high school diploma in Ecuador or in any other country and have completed the mandatory placement examinations. Broward requires a placement exam, which is used to determine the level of the student but does not determine admission.
How to Apply
- The admissions process should be started least 10 working days (2 full weeks) before you expect to begin studying at BC-E.
- You must present a valid original of your high school diploma and/or college/university transcript(s) from all institutions you have attended. (Acta de Grado). Failure to submit transcripts from other colleges or universities you have attended can result in a fraudulent application declaration.
- You must pay a one-time, non-refundable application of $175.00 for international students. This is a records processing fee and will not be refunded if you do not enroll in BC-E classes.
- You must submit a completed admissions application form. Applications can be obtained at Broward College Ecuador.
- If you have a U.S. Social Security Number (SSN), U.S. federal law requires that you furnish this number with your application. International students in Ecuador will be given a unique student number upon registration. The U.S. SSN must be included on all documents filed by the institution with the Internal Revenue Service.
- Transfer students with transcripts from a university outside the United States must submit their transcripts with a commercial evaluation and translation in English. BC-E/BC uses Josef Silny & Associates, Inc. in Miami. Check www.jsilny.com for information and talk to the admissions officer at BCAE.
- If the applicant is transferring from a U.S. university, a minimum overall GPA of 2.5 is required.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma/certificates are accepted at Broward College. Students have transferred up to 30 college level credits, which is almost a year of college studies.
However some individuals become bewildered when tight to get medicines online because they don’t know it’s possible. However, there are web-sites where you can get remedies comfortably. There are only couple of examples. If you are concerned in buy viagra without prescription, you probably wish to study about viagra prices. Currently, there are variant options for folk who suffer from such heartiness problem. How you can get detailed data about watermelon viagra? More information about this question available at viagra without prescriptions. Positively, sexual disorders can boost circulation and can leave you and your partner feeling frustrated. You should be very watchful while planning to order medications like Viagra.
- Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.