- New Students
- Returning and Transfer Students
- Admission Costs & Documents
- Placement Exams
- 2017 Bimester Schedule
“I love the classes, the teachers and the environment. Also, the majority of my IB credits were accepted at Broward! I will never regret having been in Broward!”
Arianna Santamaria, current Broward College Ecuador student
BC-E/BC offers students the opportunity to pursue the beginning years of a U.S. college education in Ecuador. Admission is guaranteed to all students who have earned a standard high school diploma in Ecuador or in any other country and have completed the mandatory placement examinations. Broward requires a placement exam, which is used to determine the level of the student but does not determine admission.
How to Apply
- The admissions process should be started least 10 working days (2 full weeks) before you expect to begin studying at BC-E.
- You must present a valid original of your high school diploma and/or college/university transcript(s) from all institutions you have attended. (Acta de Grado). Failure to submit transcripts from other colleges or universities you have attended can result in a fraudulent application declaration.
- You must pay a one-time, non-refundable application of $175.00 for international students. This is a records processing fee and will not be refunded if you do not enroll in BC-E classes.
- You must submit a completed admissions application form. Applications can be obtained at Broward College Ecuador.
- If you have a U.S. Social Security Number (SSN), U.S. federal law requires that you furnish this number with your application. International students in Ecuador will be given a unique student number upon registration. The U.S. SSN must be included on all documents filed by the institution with the Internal Revenue Service.
- Transfer students with transcripts from a university outside the United States must submit their transcripts with a commercial evaluation and translation in English. BC-E/BC uses Josef Silny & Associates, Inc. in Miami. Check www.jsilny.com for information and talk to the admissions officer at BCAE.
- If the applicant is transferring from a U.S. university, a minimum overall GPA of 2.5 is required.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma/certificates are accepted at Broward College. Students have transferred up to 30 college level credits, which is almost a year of college studies.
- Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.